National Entrepreneur’s Day is yearly event occurring on the third Tuesday of November (November 19, 2019) that honors people who have built businesses from no more than an idea. Entrepreneur take risks to help shape industries. Their brilliant ideas often revolutionize the way people work, shop, and think about industries.
Celebrating National Entrepreneur’s Day
Six ways you can celebrate National Entrepreneur’s Day:
- Shop a family owned and operated business, like us here at Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC
- Refer a friend, family member, and a colleague to a small solo ran company.
- Sponsor an event hosted by an entrepreneur.
- Share & feature an Entrepreneur’s website, social media pages, and business cards on your social media channels.
- Offer discounts to the Entrepreneurs in your circle.
- Sit down and start your own business.
Five things beginning Entrepreneur should do
So, here’s five things you should do when becoming an Entrepreneur:
- Invest in your own success and hire a coach or business consultant.
- Conduct market research.
- Start hiring your advisory team, such as a lawyer, bookkeeper, and CPA.
- Research how to write all the plans you’ll need to start your venture. These include business, marketing, and social media plans.
- Start writing your business plan.
Kick Off Entrepreneur’s Day – Start your own business
If you are contemplating starting your own business, your time is now! Roll up your sleeves and start writing your business plan. Don’t know how to get started?
We’re here to help! Contact us to learn more about our consulting service specifically designed for business owners and freelance paralegals!