Effective Date / Last Update: November 7, 2019
Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC welcomes you to visit any other sites owned and/ or operated by the Company including but not limited to:
THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED AND PROVIDED BY BEST VIRTUAL PARALEGAL, LLC (“Best Virtual Paralegal” or “BVP”). YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- The material is used for internal, personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only; The material may not be copied, distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, re-posted or otherwise displayed for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Best Virtual Paralegal for each such use of the material.
- Best Virtual Paralegal ‘s copyright notice (“© 1999-2019 Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC. All Rights Reserved.”) and the World Wide Web address (“https://www.bestvirtualparalegal.com”) are prominently displayed on the material.
- Best Virtual Paralegal’s services are not available to the general public. Its services are only available to attorneys, paralegals, paralegal associations in the United States. We do not offer services to the self-represented litigants (or otherwise pro se parties).
- Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC is not a law firm, attorney, CPA or doctor. If you have come to any of our sites or events with a complex legal or medical issue the advice of a licensed professional such as a lawyer, doctor, or CPA should be sought.
Suggestions & Submissions
- Blog Comment Policy: Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. However, there are some instances when comments will be edited or deleted.
Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in tone, context, or in nature will be deleted.
- Comments should be relevant to the content of the post.
Comments including profanity, X-rated images, and or links, will be deleted.
Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive, including but not limited to abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or derogatory, language will be deleted.
- Comments that attack an individual or group directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass contributors, other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other visitors and contributors.
Anonymous comments will be deleted.
- The Company only accepts comments from visitors who identify themselves.
- The owning Company of this site reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this site without notice. This Blog Comment Policy is subject to change at any time.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos (including the names “The Attorney Panic Button”, slogan, the panic button logo, and the slogans: “The “Gimpy Paralegal”, “Boss Lady Paralegal”, “Paralegal Boss Lady”, “It’s a gimp thing” It’s a paralegal thing”) are all trademarks and or service marks of Best Virtual Paralegal” logos) used and displayed on this Website belong to Best Virtual Paralegal or others. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Website, without the prior written permission of the trademark owner. This site is copyrighted.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we request that our visitors do the same. If you think that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our customer service department, who can be reached as follows: Customer Service, Best Virtual Paralegal LLC, 2213 W. Market Street York PA 17404 or email@example.com
- THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION IN ANY SITES, PRESENTATION AND THE RELATED MATERIALS (SUCH AS HANDOUTS, PRESENTATION DOCUMENTS, AND RECORDINGS); ALL SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO ATTENDEES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS EXPRESS IMPLIED STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS, SPEAKERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS INFORMATION. THE INFORMATION HEREIN AND RELATED MATERIALS IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE, ACCOUNTING, OR THE RENDERING OF LEGAL, CONSULTING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OF ANY KIND.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Your use of this site is at your risk. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEMINAR MATERIALS, CONTINUING EDUCATION MATERIALS AND ALL OTHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND RELATED MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE BY REFERENCE OR WEBLINK WERE PREPARED BY PARTIES OTHER THAN BEST VIRTUAL PARALEGAL. ACCORDINGLY, BEST VIRTUAL PARALEGAL TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY OR APPROPRIATENESS OF ANY CONTENT STATEMENTS OR ADVICE CONTAINED IN THOSE MATERIALS. BEST VIRTUAL PARALEGAL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE. BEST VIRTUAL PARALEGAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVERS MAKING THIS SITE AVAILABLE ARE VIRUS-FREE. The information contained on this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information may be changed, updated, and/or deleted without notice. Best Virtual Paralegal may make improvements and/or changes in the products and programs described on this site at any time.
- The material appearing in this site is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. The information provided herein is intended only as general information which may or may not reflect the most current developments. Although these materials may be prepared by professionals, they should not be used as a substitute for professional services. If legal or other professional advice is required, the services of a professional should be sought. The opinions or viewpoints expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Best Virtual Paralegal. All materials and content were prepared by persons and/or entities other than Best Virtual Paralegal and said other persons and/or entities are solely responsible for their content. See our full policy relating to materials here.
- Any links to other web sites are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of these sites. The links provided are maintained by the respective organizations, and they are solely responsible for the content of their own sites.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution