Family Law Paralegals — Matrimonial Matters and More
Do you spend too much time trying to balance your client’s high emotions and strict court driven deadlines? Help your clientele through the family court system with empathic paralegals by your side.
Are you ready to get the support you and your clients need? We help busy family law attorneys manage legal issues that affect families. Let us help you guide clients to a new happily ever after!
Legal Issues in Family Law
- Simple Divorces
- Motions to Modify
- Family Access Motions
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Military Divorces
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Child Custody
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Stipulations
- Spousal Maintenance | Alimony
- Complex Divorces
- Non-contested Divorces
- Contented Divorces
- Divorces with Children
- Divorces without Children
- Same-Sex Divorces
- Straight Divorces
- Legal Separations
- Grandparents Rights
Family Law is Tough – Don’t Practice Alone
Family Law is tough – do not practice alone. You need paralegals you can trust. Many family law proceedings involve prevention or recovery of physical, emotional, and financial abuse of one or more parties. This can complicate your case.
- Document Examinations.
- Client Interviews.
- Strategy Briefings with you.
- Status Briefings with your clientele on your behalf.
- When necessary we can act as a liaison between you, your clientele, and other their parties.
- Document Preparation & Assembly.
Document Preparation is labor intensive. Family law offices can quickly become overwhelmed. Our paralegals understand the struggle. The struggle is real – we get it. We have the skills, knowledge, and tools to help you practice more. Our document preparation services include reviewing, preparing, and assembling the documents you need.
Some of the most popular requested documents include:
- Initial Complaints and Petitions
- Mandatory Disclosures | Mandatory Discovery Exchanges
- Responsive Answers
- Counter Petitions | Cross Petitions
- Simple and Complex Motions
- Notices and Stipulations
- Certificate of Dissolution Forms
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Decrees and Judgements
- Interrogatories | Requests for Production of Documents | Request for Admission
- Income and Expense Statements
- Property Statements
Take the next steps – Call us! Ask us about our flat fee rates for simple divorces!