Electronic Brief Preparation
Appellate services can assist your law practice with a variety of tasks. These tasks may include research, cite-checking, formatting, and more. Our experienced paralegals can help your law practice with
- the research for developing arguments,
- composing, writing your brief, extracting the record,
- composition, and formatting of the coversheets, table of contents, table of authorities, bookmarking, and hyperlinking, and more.
Accordingly, we offer stellar virtual and cloud-based services. Basic services include:
- Document sequencing and pagination help.
- E-filing aid is upon request for select jurisdictions.
- Document and file conversion to digital, searchable format is available. When we say, “bookmarking,” we mean enabling OCR, inserting of bookmarks and hyperlinks, when required for rule compliant electronic submission.
- Reviewing your word count statements and ensuring your document complies with the rule is offered too!
- We are the extra set of eyes your practice needs to thoroughly examine your brief line by line, section by section, to ensure it adheres to the court’s formatting requirements.
We let you decide how to use our appellate services. We can carefully review all rules to be sure you are accessing the most current files. Which can include looking for all updates and pending rule changes on your court’s website. Or we can help you draft necessary motions.
Need more support? Contact us