Effective Date / Last Update: November 7, 2019
Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC (herein referred to as Best Virtual Paralegal, we, us, or Company”) is a limited liability company in the State of Missouri and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and we are committed to aiding attorneys, paralegals, and paralegal associations with continuing legal education (CLE), and this is its’ due diligence and earning disclaimer policy.
1. This policy applies to our:
- Sponsored events;
- Hosted events;
- On-line Groups;
- Live presentations and events;
- Recorded Events;
- Town Hall Meetings;
- Consulting Meetings;
- Go-To Meetings;
- Facebook broadcasts; and
- Google Hangouts.
2. Purpose and Intent
- All the products, information, and presentations presented or sponsored by Best Virtual Paralegal are for general educational purposes only. The information shared is not intended to be a legal opinion or legal examination of any complex issue.
- Following the laws and regulations of certain jurisdictions within the United States, any site, internet publication, event offered, held, or sponsored by Best Virtual Paralegal may contain advertising materials.
- Authors and presenters on behalf of Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC are not attorneys and they cannot give legal advice or practice law. Best Virtual Paralegal offers consulting and educational training for Attorneys, Law Firms, Solo Practitioners, and Paralegals.
- All events listed above in Section I above are for general information only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinions.
3. Due Diligence
- Visitors and guests should carefully consider and evaluate any of the tactics, strategies, and software presented by Best Virtual Paralegal before reaching a business decision, on whether to rely on them.
- Visitors and guests should use caution and seek the advice of qualified licensed professionals, accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information shared by Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC, or its agents. Users of Best Virtual Paralegal’s products, services, events, and websites are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions. And all information, that is provided should be independently verified by each visitor’s own qualified professionals.
- The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice as you would receive from a licensed attorney, doctor, or CPA. While the employees and/or owners of the Company are professionals and the information provided on this Website relates to issues within the Company’s area of professionalism, the information contained on this Website is not a substitute for advice from a professional who is aware of the facts and circumstances of your individual situation.
We have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information. Regardless of anything to the contrary, nothing available on or through this Website should be understood as a recommendation that you should not consult with a professional to address your particular information. The Company expressly recommends that you seek advice from a licensed attorney, doctor, or CPA.
Neither the Company nor any of its employees or owners shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a licensed professional who is familiar with your situation.]
You agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this website succeed in their business and law practices. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients or customers of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
4. Attendance and Consent
By attending any event hosted or sponsored by us you agree that Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC, and its agents are not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented by Best Virtual Paralegal, its agents, products, or services. Seminars and live webinars will be recorded. Your registration constitutes your consent to such recording.
Depending on the event, Best Virtual Paralegal may provide additional information or notices for specific interactions you have with us or to highlight our policies regarding privacy, earnings, warranties, and basic terms and conditions through service agreements and other legally binding contracts.
By attending an event, you consent to the collection and use of the information as specified in our Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers, Due Diligence, and Earnings policies. If we make any changes to these policies, our webmaster or marketing team will update this page. Please review this policy carefully to ensure you understand it completely and visit the page frequently to stay abreast of our current policies.
The Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers, Due Diligence and Earnings policies posted on this site constitute the entire agreement between you and Best Virtual Paralegal with respect to your use and attendance of all events whether free or for a profit, hosted or sponsored by us.
If you feel we are not abiding by our policies, you should contact us immediately via first-class mail at Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC Attn: Webmaster, 2213 W. Market Street, York PA 17404-5516.