Effective Date / Last Update: November 7, 2019
Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC (herein referred to as Best Virtual Paralegal, we, us, or Company”) is a limited liability company in the State of Missouri and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and we are committed to aiding attorneys, paralegals, and paralegal associations with continuing legal education (CLE),and this is its’ due diligence and earning disclaimer policy.
1. This policy applies to our:
- Sponsored events;
- Hosted events;
- On-line Groups;
- Live presentations and events;
- Recorded Events;
- Town Hall Meetings;
- Consulting Meetings;
- Go-To Meetings;
- Facebook broadcasts; and
- Google Hangouts.
2. Purpose and Intent
- All the products, information, and presentations presented or sponsored by Best Virtual Paralegal are for general educational purposes only. The information shared is not intended to be a legal opinion or legal examination of any complex issue.
- Following the laws and regulations of certain jurisdictions within the United States, any site, internet publication, event offered, held, or sponsored by Best Virtual Paralegal may contain advertising materials.
- Authors and presenters on behalf of by Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC are not attorneys and they cannot give legal advice or practice law. Best Virtual Paralegal offers consulting and educational training for Attorneys, Law Firms, Solo Practitioners, and Paralegals.
- All events listed above in Section I above are for general information only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinions.
3. Due Diligence
- Visitors and guests should carefully consider and evaluate any of the tactics, strategies, and software presented by Best Virtual Paralegal before reaching a business decision, on whether to rely on them.
- Visitors and guests should use caution and seek the advice of qualified licensed professionals, accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information shared by Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC, or its agents. Users of Best Virtual Paralegal’s products, services, events, and websites are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions. And all information, that is provided should be independently verified by each visitor’s own qualified professionals.
4. Attendance and Consent
By attending any event hosted or sponsored by us you agree that Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC, and its agents are not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented by Best Virtual Paralegal, its agents, products, or services. Seminars and live webinars will be recorded. Your registration constitutes your consent to such recording.
Depending on the event, Best Virtual Paralegal may provide additional information or notices for specific interactions you have with us or to highlight our policies regarding privacy, earnings, warranties, and basic terms and conditions through service agreements and other legally binding contracts.
By attending an event, you consent to the collection and use of the information as specified in our Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers, Due Diligence and Earnings policies. If we make any changes to these policies, our webmaster or marketing team will update this page. Please review this policy carefully to ensure you understand it completely and visit the page frequently to stay abreast of our current policies.
The Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers, Due Diligence and Earnings policies posted on this site constitute the entire agreement between you and Best Virtual Paralegal with respect to your use and attendance of all events whether free or for a profit, hosted or sponsored by us.
If you feel we are not abiding by our policies, you should contact us immediately via first-class mail at Best Virtual Paralegal, LLC Attn: Webmaster, 2213 W. Market Street, York PA 17404-5516.